Advice on Moving
- Be prepared on moving day. Discuss any special requirements you may have before we begin.
- Empty all items out of dresser and/or desk drawers. It is important that these drawers are empty to prevent damage to these items during the move.
- Fragile items should be packed with bubble wrap or other padded paper. Items should not rattle once placed inside cartons.
- Boxes should be packed as full as possible. When boxes are stacked they will not crush. Use smaller boxes for heavy items, such as books.
- Please be sure you have disconnected all stereo, television/cable, VCR, computers or other electronic equipment. Place a piece of masking tape around each wire and label where you have disconnected it from. This will help you when you re-assemble your equipment.
- To save time, please be sure waterbeds have been drained completely.